Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ContentProfessor.com's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ContentProfessor.com's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ContentProfessor.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on ContentProfessor.com's web site are provided "as is". ContentProfessor.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ContentProfessor.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ContentProfessor.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ContentProfessor.com's Internet site, even if ContentProfessor.com or a ContentProfessor.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ContentProfessor.com's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ContentProfessor.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ContentProfessor.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ContentProfessor.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ContentProfessor.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ContentProfessor.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. API Terms
- Customers may access their account data via an API (Application Program Interface), only if granted special permission by an administrator. Any use of the API, including use of the API through a third-party product that accesses the Service, is bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms:
- You expressly understand and agree that ContentProfessor.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if ContentProfessor.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the API.
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to the Service via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account's access to the API. ContentProfessor.com, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. ContentProfessor.com will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
- ContentProfessor.com reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the API (or any part thereof) with or without notice
9. Intellectual Property.
You agree not to try to reverse engineer contentprofessor.com software or datasets in any way, shape or form. You warrant that you understand the intellectual property contained in the system that produces rewritten content has very substantial value, and that if you knowingly attempt to reverse-engineer or decompile the said software (including the datasets on which it runs) you are liable to pay us a license fee of $1,000,000 USD upon demand. You agree that if you create software or systems or processes that access the contentprofessor site and software, whether on behalf of yourself or of third parties, you will not attempt to aggregate or analyze the data our site returns to said third parties, systems or software. You agree that if you breach this condition you will pay us a license fee of $2,000,000 on demand.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to ContentProfessor.com's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.